Monday, April 13, 2009

Peace Lily Questions...?

I have a beautiful Peace Lily from my Mothers funeral. I have it in indirect sunlight and water it about once a week to 10 days.





1)What is the best %26quot;food%26quot; for this plant?





2)Should I repot it so it has room to grow?





3)What would cause individual leaves to die??





4)Should I be %26quot;cleaning%26quot; the leaves with a misting bottle and soft cloth?





I have never had live plants because unlike my green thumbed Mom who could make anything flurish, plants come to my house to die... lol





Any help would be appreciated as I am desparate to keep this plant alive and well.





Thank you in advance.

Peace Lily Questions...?
Miracle Gro = good all purpose fertilizer





If you see roots coming out of the bottom of the pot = repot, if not leave it.





Old age makes leaves die, under or over watering.





If you want to clean the leaves, do so. Milk works to make them shine.





Watering...lift the pot. Light = dry, water. Heavy = wet, do not water.





good luck



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment