Monday, April 20, 2009

When can I plant a potted Easter Lily in my yard?

I rec%26#039;d a potted easter lily for Easter. One flower has already died. When should I move the plant from the pot to the ground?

When can I plant a potted Easter Lily in my yard?
as soon as it is warm outside put it outside away from direct sun for a few hours for a few days. Then lengthen the time they stay out, about 3 or 4 days at a time. So it should be about 10- 14) days before you can leave them outside. ( if you live in an area where it can still get frosty bring them in if there is a frost warning)





As or the planting, you should wait until the ground is warm before planting them.
Reply:Anytime after danger of frost. Also if you pull the yellow center out of the flower after it blooms it will last longer.



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment