Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why is my yellow Calla Lily plant turning green?

I have a Calla Lily plant with yellow flowers. I keep it in front of my window that gets very good direct morning sunlight. It seems as though the yellow in the flowers is turning green and it%26#039;s not blooming at all lately. It has been raining for the past week, could this be the reason? Why are the flowers turning green and why has it stopped blooming? Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks!

Why is my yellow Calla Lily plant turning green?
Green flowers usually mean an excess of nitrogen in the soil or plant food. Feed it with a potash-rich food to get it to produce more flowers, but don%26#039;t overdo it.
Reply:Because you may have found your new love.



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment