Monday, April 20, 2009

"How I Met Your Mother": Should Robin & Lily engage in a slap bet?

As Lily is the Slap Bet Commissioner, I hope she doesn%26#039;t have 2 w8 until Marshall completes his %26quot;5 slaps 4 eternity%26quot; given 2 Barney. Perhaps the two ladies can make a bet on something. (%26amp; yeah, it%26#039;d b awesome 2 watch a coupl%26#039;a girls slappin%26#039; the snot outta each other.)

%26quot;How I Met Your Mother%26quot;: Should Robin %26amp; Lily engage in a slap bet?
Interesting. Hmmm. I like the thinking out of the box on this one. Lilly and Robin. Hmm. I don%26#039;t know if either character would have the juevos to go through with it. But it would be VERY interesting to see how that would play out. The Slap Bet is the best running joke a sit-com has seen in years. After this past Slapsgiving, the next slap is going to be Legen- wait for it..... I hope you%26#039;re not lactose intollerant, because the next word is -Dary!
Reply:No, it wouldn%26#039;t be no where near as funny as Barney and Marshall.



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment