Monday, April 20, 2009

How do i care for a stargazer lily if i'm in the philippines? Thanks in advance for your answers. :)?

I am living in the Philippines and I have just recently bought a stargazer lily plant. i need help in taking care of it.

How do i care for a stargazer lily if i%26#039;m in the philippines? Thanks in advance for your answers. :)?
In tropical areas, they do need to be brought in during the winter and placed in a refrigerator. Many people do this, though. Just take them out of the ground in October, keep them in a potting soil with peat moss in it for good drainage, and place them in the refrigerator. You can place them in a plastic bag with the top slightly open - do not water them once they are asleep in there. Cut the foliage to about 4%26quot; tall, too. Leave them in there until about March and bring them back out. They need the 40 degree temperature to sleep. I have the opposite problem here - I need to take my tropical bulbs up and have them overwinter in the garage - they dry and the tops die and them sleep for several months, then I put them back out in the spring and they bloom.



dry skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment