Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meaning of Lily flower? (movie)?

Does the lily really mean %26quot;I dare you to love me%26quot; like Luce said on Imagine Me and You?

Meaning of Lily flower? (movie)?
I wondered the same thing so I googled it. The tiger lily does have that meaning.





Lily


Coquetry, pride, purity





Lily of the Valley


Sweetness, return of happiness, humility, You%26#039;ve made my life complete, let%26#039;s make up Throughout the ages, the lily has stood for purity and sweetness, modesty, whiteness and fragility. Various species are widely referenced in Greek mythology.





Lily (calla)


Maiden modesty; beauty





Lily (tiger)


I dare you to love me





Lily (white)


Purity and sweetness





Lily (yellow)


Coquetry, falsehood, flirtation





http://craftycollege.com/room/121/floral...
Reply:The meaning of the lily flower is purity and innocence. The Lily of the Valley variety is sometimes called the tears of Eve.



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment