Monday, April 13, 2009

How often do I water my calla lily?

I just bought a cally lily plant and was wondering how often I water it?

How often do I water my calla lily?
Ive asked the people of http://www.world-florists.com , I bought an orhchid plant with them. They told me to water the plant twice per week. Hope this helps.
Reply:most plants like moist dirt not soaked dirt so depending on the type of container or where its planted how hot it is and if your using mulch


check your soil about an inch deep if there is moisture its ok if not water it. best way to water is by first pouring wateraround the plant on the dirt to moisten the dirt then water again slowly to soak deeper. If this does not work and you see signs that the plant is wilting step it up with more frequent watering



hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment