Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Help!!!! I can't think of a Harry Potter James/Lily fanifiction!?

This has been bugging me sooo much. Please help! Okay. It starts in seventh year, and James and Lily are secretly going out. They are Head boy and girl. Lily is also going out with some other guy, and I think, but I%26#039;m not sure, that his name is Jonathon. James has a big family, and they are all in Gryffindor. One brother moved away or something. The whole school is secretly betting on whether or not they go out. They get into a fight, and James gets with this girl named Kristina. I think that James%26#039;s younger sisters name is Dezzy, maybe not. The fic would be rated either M or T, and would be on Fanfiction.net, portkey, mugglenet fani fiction, or harrypotterfanfiction.net... Please help me!!!!!!

Help!!!! I can%26#039;t think of a Harry Potter James/Lily fanifiction!?
I don%26#039;t know how to help you. You could let what you have sit for a while, revisit it and see if anything new comes to mind. Sometimes revisiting your old stuff can bring up new ideas.





But some ideas? Well, maybe Kristina cheats on James, and he finds out after people have been trying to tell him -especially Lily, and that%26#039;s why he gets angrier at her, or something, and then they break up and then he has to apologize to everyone, especially Lily, and Lily doesn%26#039;t take it well because she%26#039;s angry that he didn%26#039;t listen to her, so it affects his Quidditch game and in the next match, he gets hurt and she gets worried about him, so she visits him in the Infirmary. Or something. I don%26#039;t know, you work on it from there.





--





Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh well, I can%26#039;t help you there. The only HP fanfic I read is Draco+Hermione. There%26#039;s this really good one, if you%26#039;re interested, on fanfiction.net called We Learned The Sea,by luckei1 (I think). I hope you find that story, though. Maybe if you remember specific parts of it, you could type it in, in quotes, in Google and maybe it will come up.
Reply:wow!!!?!?! thats confusing... sorry can%26#039;t help ya there



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment