Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Has anyone ordered from Lily's Kids.com for christmas?

We usually do our Christmas and %26quot;Santa%26quot; shopping through Amazon.com. It is so much easier to do than dragging 3 kids from store to store. Plus they do free shipping on some stuff. We%26#039;ve done this for the past 4yrs or so.





We got a catalog this year from Lily%26#039;s kids and I love the things they have in there. Great educational stuff. Plus they will do free personalization. This is important for my kids. They mark their name on everything. lol





So have you ordered from there? Did you like it?

Has anyone ordered from Lily%26#039;s Kids.com for christmas?
Yes, I have ordered from there. I purchased some gifts from there last year and am going to be a repeat buyer and get some from there this year. I got my son a personalized puzzle. It is wooden and spells his name. They have good quality stuff.





(((hugs)))
Reply:this is a great place to order from I have ordered from it. plus I work for the post office and alot of my customers shop from it to.



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment