Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do I take care of a Fern and Peace Lily?

I just bought a fern and thought I could hang it outside on my balcony, but i noticed it started wilting and shriveling up. Where can i keep it in the apartment, how much water, and how much sunlight should it get?





My Peace Lily was just bought this past weekend at Ikea. It's HUGE! It's about 3 ft tall. Does it need a lot of sunlight inside? Does anyone know how much taller it's going to get?

How do I take care of a Fern and Peace Lily?
I'm not sure about your lily but a fern needs light but not direct light so don't put it in a window that gets full sun, and it likes moist soil so don't over water just once a week give it a check and see if it needs any water. hope this helps.:)



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment