Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sun damaged peace lily?

I left my peace lily out in the sun for the day and some of the leaves have gone brown, I cut them off but now the plant seems to be wilting and dying. What can I do to bring it back to life. Thanks :)

Sun damaged peace lily?
Check to see if it needs water. Now that the days are getting longer and the sun a bit hotter, my peace lily needs water more often.





I%26#039;d also suggest moving the plant to a cooler spot out of direct sun. Even if it%26#039;s not in a sunny spot, be sure it%26#039;s not getting too hot or it will literally bake. You might also consider snipping off any flowers so the plant can put its energy into the leaves.





Keep an eye on it, give it some TLC and it should be just fine.
Reply:keep it in it%26#039;s original place and treat it like nothing is wrong and it should come back to u before long



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment